Terms & Conditions
Personal Data Protection Notice ("Notice")
Purchase and Collection of Tickets
- Tickets are limited to a maximum of ten (10) tickets per purchase.
- The price of the ticket shall be the price set at the time the order for the ticket is accepted.
- Minimum children's admission age shall be 3 years old and above with a valid ticket.
- You are responsible to take note of any entry conditions or restrictions imposed on infants in arms, children without tickets, or any minimum children's admission age.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian (aged 18 years old or older) at all times with a valid ticket.
- JioBuddy Sdn Bhd ("JioBuddy") will not be responsible for any ticket that is lost, stolen, or destroyed.
- JioBuddy may (but is not obliged to) reprint/re-issue any lost, damaged or stolen tickets with proof of purchase. Kindly send your request and relevant proof of purchase via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us at +6011-5100 3111 at least 3 days before the concert. The new ticket will be reprinted/re-issued on the concert day with no extra charges.
- Misused/unauthorized use of ticket(s) by another attendee will not be replaced or reissued, even if you have proof of purchase. Purchasers should take all measures to safe-keep his/her event ticket.
- (If applicable) The tickets may be collected at the collection point of the event venue two (2) hours prior to the event. During ticket collection at the collection point, you are required to present their NRIC/Passport, proof of purchase, and order confirmation for verification purposes before tickets are issued. JioBuddy reserves the right not to release the ticket(s) in the event you have failed to provide any of the aforesaid document to the satisfactory of JioBuddy. The identity of the person collecting the ticket(s) may be recorded by our customer service officers.
- (If applicable) All tickets must be collected in accordance with the delivery/collection method chosen by the purchaser with or without charges at the sole and absolute discretion of JioBuddy. No refund will be made for uncollected tickets.
- (If applicable) The tickets will be delivered to the billing address / delivery address provided by you soonest practicable. For avoidance of doubt, the delivery of tickets is only available to customers within Malaysia. All the risks of damage to, loss of and/or theft of the ticket during the delivery of the ticket is deemed accepted by you upon purchase of the said tickets.
- Every Customer owns a unique QR code (on the ticket) for entry to the event venue.
- No third-party collection is allowed unless with the authorization letter from the purchaser, NRIC/Passport, order confirmation, and payment proof notification being presented to JioBuddy upon ticket collection. Failing to produce any of these documents, JioBuddy reserves the right not to release the ticket(s).
- Once sold, no exchange, cancellation, and/or refund are allowed for any reason whatsoever.
- No outside food or beverage is allowed in the venue.
- Your entry will be refused & your ticket(s) will be barred without compensation if it is purchased from an unauthorized ticket seller or scalper.
- Only ticket(s) purchased through JioBuddy.asia are valid for entry. Your ticket(s) shall not be resold or offered for resale (including via online auction sites and/or reselling websites) or used for advertising, promoting, or other commercial purposes (including competitions, contests, and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other good/services under any circumstances or for any other reason whatsoever.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Sales and Services Tax (6% SST) and all applicable tax imposed by the relevant authorities shall solely be borne by the purchaser for every ticket purchased.
- During the event, the attendee agrees to allow any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances, and recording devices.
- JioBuddy reserves the right to request/to remove any attendee to leave the event venue at any time if the attendee appears to be under influence of drink and/or drug and/or is acting inappropriately and / or aggressively.
Assumption of Risk
- The purchaser hereby voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to the actual event, including but not limited to any death, personal injury, loss, damage, or liability.
- All the arrangements including transportation, accommodation or hospitality relation to the event shall be arranged by you at your own expenses and risks.
Changes to Event
- JioBuddy reserves the right to withdraw, replace, add or substitute any artists/performers' and or vary advertised programs, event times, seating arrangements, and audience capacity without prior notice.
- JioBuddy reserves the right to postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond its reasonable control.
Recording / Audiotaping
- No photography, audio or video recording is allowed during the event unless otherwise stated by JioBuddy.
- By attending the event, you understand, agree and acknowledge that (i) you may be photographed and filmed, and (ii) you hereby provide to JioBuddy with your absolute, express consent to be photographed and filmed. You further understand and agree that these images and/or recordings can be registered, stored, transmitted, broadcast/streamed, rebroadcast, and sold for archival, promotional, and/or commercial purposes, in any manner, and in any media, now known or hereafter discovered, without any compensation to you. Your name, image and/or your likeness may be captured as part of and/or used in connection with any broadcast/stream, audio, visual, or audio-visual recording, photograph, or other reproduction or other publication of the event ( "Footage") and may also be used by or on behalf of JioBuddy or any of JioBuddy's parent entities, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, sponsors, officers, shareholders, successors or assigns for any purpose, including, but not limited to, archival, promotional, and commercial purposes, without any compensation to you. You waive all other rights in and to the Footage, including, but not limited to, all claims of so-called moral rights. This Footage may be used as a means to identify and facilitate the prosecution of illegal or impermissible conduct.
Postponement, Cancellations and Refunds
- If the event is postponed or cancelled, a notice will be posted on JioBuddy's website https://jiobuddy.asia or such other designated platforms ("Notice"). The Notice shall advise the procedures for requesting a refund and the period of time within which the purchaser could request a refund. Refunds shall be exclusive of the RM 4.00 processing fees. For the avoidance of doubt, there shall also be no refund for Ticketing Fee (RM4.00), The Internet Fee (RM1.50) and The Courier Fee (RM10.00).
- In the event of postponement, the ticket purchased for the original event date may be applicable and valid for the new event date unless otherwise notified by JioBuddy.
- Refund will be refused if a request for refund is made after the given period as stated in the Notice.
- In the event of cancellation, all tickets purchased using credit cards shall automatically be refunded to the credit cards of which the tickets were purchased.
- Tickets purchased using payments other than credit cards shall be refunded by cheque and all the purchasers shall personally be present at JioBuddy’s office located at [Lot 1, Jalan 19/1b, Seksyen 19, 46300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia] to process their refund application. The purchasers shall produce valid, original tickets in order to claim for refunds and submit a photocopy of NRIC to facilitate the cheque issuance.
- In the event any of the performing group is unable to attend or participate, and beyond its organizer’s reasonable control, no refund can be claimed under any circumstances.
Changes to Event
- JioBuddy reserves the right to change or amend any terms and conditions at any time at its sole and absolute discretion without prior notice. By submitting your order, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agreed to this Terms and Conditions of sales. JioBuddy hereby reserved the right to take action against any person who breached any of the terms and conditions herein above.